Saturday, December 4, 2010

Three Months

This sweet blue-eyed boy is 3 months today!
  • 13lbs even on the bathroom scale this morning
  • 23.5 inches long at last doctor visit.
  • I'm sleeping one 6 hour stretch at night PTL!!
  • I'm still taking about 4 ounces every 3 hours
  • Mommy just washed all my 6 month clothes this week
  • I love my pacifier and snuggling with momma
  • I've had my first major holiday
  • I had my first round of shots
  • I've had my first cold(still have it)
  • I can hold my head up despite never having tummy time!
  • I am batting at and reaching for things
  • I coo,gurgle, and "talk" constantly
  • I am obsessed with my hands
The last has month has flown by and I have blogged NOTHING...I'm gonna try and catch ya'll up today...we'll see how that goes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment