Saturday, December 4, 2010

2 month shots

Nov. 19th- Getting ready to go to the Dr. for 2 month shots

Chillin' in the Bumbo

Waiting in the Dr. office. He looks like he knows what's coming.




Jedidiah did so good with his shots. I think it was worse on me than on him. He only cried for about 3 minutes and then fell asleep. I made Joel hold him for the torturing, I just couldn't do it.  I had a lot of reservations about immunizations. Is it too much for their little bodies? Does it cause SIDS, autism, seizures, etc? What am I exposing him to? After much prayer and talking with 3 pediatricians we decided that we should vaccinate Jedidiah. This is the verse that I clung to and am still clinging to for the health and safety of our son.

[4] I sought the LORD, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.
 (Psalm 34:4 ESV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment