Friday, March 4, 2011

6 Months

This chunky monkey is 6 months old today!
  • I am 16 pounds and 7 ounces
  • I am 26.5 inches long
  • I take a 5 ounce bottle every 3.5-4 hours and still like to eat 1 or 2 times a night (that is going to end this week Lord willing)
  • I eat food 3 times a day, oatmeal and fruit in the morning, a veggie or fruit for lunch and a veggie and rice for dinner. Hoping to expand my variety soon
  • Mom made me homemade baby food, bananas, avacados and peaches. As you can see, I love it all!!
  • I can sit up on my own (most of the time)
  • I went to the doc today and my ears were CLEAR...for the first time in 8 weeks.
  • I love to play on the floor, especially with blocks and books and anything I put in my mouth.
  • I take three 1-2 hour naps a day
  • Mommy loves my sweet cheeks and kisses them all the time!
  • Daddy loves to make me laugh.
  • They are very thankful for the last 6 months and thank the Lord for me daily. 
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. (James 1:17 ESV)


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment