Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 months


This sweet boy was 5 months on February 4th!

Here's what new with Jedidiah:
  • I am 16 lbs
  • I am 26 inches long
  • I take 5 oz 6 times a day
  • I eat oatmeal in the morning and cereal at night.
  • I had sweet potatoes last night and LOVED them
  • I want to sit up all the time and can almost do it on my own
  • I can flip from front to back and back to front, but I have only done it a few times and refuses to most of the time.
  • I sleep in my crib in my own room (not on mommy anymore)
  • On a good night, I sleep about 10 hours and take three 1.5-2 hour naps a day
  • I am getting really good at grabbing things and putting them in my mouth
  • My mommy and daddy love to hear me laugh
  • I find Micah extremely entertaining
  • I love to "talk"/scream when I am around a group of people i.e. I love to talk over daddy at small group.
  • I am on my second round of antibiotics for a double ear infection :(
  • I am still on my Zantac for baby reflux :(
  • But on a brighter note I am happy 99% of the time and a joy to be around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment