Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Halfway there...

"And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power." Hebrews 1:3

So... I am 20 weeks now. I am halfway through my pregnancy and so thankful to Christ for upholding Jed and I thus far. We went for our 20 week ultrasound today and it was so fun to see him move and squirm and see that he has all the right parts. It's amazing to me how God knits them together so perfectly. He is now 12oz and the size of a small cantaloupe. Actually probably a very large cantaloupe. Turns out Jedidiah is going to be a BIG boy. His head and his legs measure in the 85th percentile. I guess his is going to big like his daddy. We hope to post pics from the video soon. Again thanking the Lord for His sustaining grace and looking forward to the next 20 weeks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment