Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My baby is ONE!


So I'm a little behind, ok like 4 months behind, but I wanted to put his one year in here so I can print a photo book out of the blog :)
Here are some pics from Jed's first birthday!
The cake and cupcakes I made

The Birthday boy with his daddy 
Opening presents
Eating cake 
Not really sure what to do with it at first
Soon figured it out and demolished it!

We celebrated with my family on August 27th at my parents house. We had a fish fry and the weather was perfect. Jed got clothes and toys and ate lots and lots of cake. We had the party a little early because we always go on the annual Labor Day retreat with the church. Well we did miss it last year, because we were in the hospital having a baby ;) Here are some pics from his actual birthday at the retreat. 


Jed shares a birthday with Pastor Jim 
Mmmm....guess he figured out he like cupcakes.
Swing set Papa Minton got him for his birthday
                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment