Tuesday, May 10, 2011

8 months

This lil man is 8 months old!!
  • I am around 19 pounds and 28.5 inches long
  • I am still taking four 6-7oz bottles a day of formula and eat baby food 3 times a day. I now eat meat. 
  • I am starting to get really picky and refusing most veggies. I have gotten really good at keeping my mouth closed and knocking away the spoon!
  • I am starting to experiment with fingerfoods like potatoes and bananas 
  • I now eat in my new high chair. I am not allowed in my Bumbo anymore after I flipped out of it onto the table and gave mom a heart attack. 
  • I am also not allowed to play with anything that is not a toy after the mascara incident. (aka. almost choking on the sticker that was on the end)
  • I am starting to scoot everywhere,but it's definetly a work in progress
  • I started saying dadada all the time. No signs of mama, unless it comes out during a whine
  • I like to ride in dad's new running stroller
  • I go to bed between 7:30 and 8:00
  • I sleep at least 8-9 hours at night before I want a bottle and sleep a total of 10-11 hours at night
  • Dad trimmed the hair around my ears and cut me some sideburns. I made it pretty difficult for him ;)
  • I act like I'm teething all the time, but NO signs of any teeth yet. 
  • Other than that, not a lot new is going on, just hanging out with mom and dad everyday, playing on the floor or in the exersaucer. 
  • Mom and dad have to watch me really close now because I get into EVERYTHING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment