Monday, September 27, 2010

3 weeks

3 weeks old
  • I'm 8'6 and 21 inches long
  • I eat 2-3 ounces every 2-3 hours
  • I'm starting to be awake a little more each day
  • I'm still trying to figure out my days and nights
  • I love my swing and my playmat
  • I go for a walk by the river almost everyday
  • I'm starting to turn my head towards mama and daddy when they talk to me
  • I love to be read to
  • I love to look at bright colors and lights
  • I finally have a belly-button!!
  • I've been to eat and mama at daddy's favorite places, pizza, mexican, chinese and Cracker Barrell
  • I've been to Target and Wal-Mart
  • I've had visitors from Alabama (Ellen) and Denver(Laura) who came by just to see my sweet face
  • I got lots of love from Grandma and Grampaw J, Papa, Mamaw and Grandad, Aunt Amanda and Uncle Ryan over the weekend

1 comments:

Laura Garrett said...

Ok, seriously he is just the cutest little nephew a girl could have!! I miss holding that sweet boy! Miss you and Joella! Love you guys and will see you soon! P.S. thanks for the shoutout!! =)

Post a Comment