Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Watermelon

According to What to Expect this is what size Jedidiah is...
 and I totally believe them!
  • So today I had my 36 week OB appointment....
  • Good news:
    • My blood pressure was great
    • My weight gain is right on track, even lost a pound this week
    • I am dilated 1 cm and she said his head was low
  • Bad news:
    • Jedidiah is destined to be,in the words of Dave Dacus, a GINOURMOUS baby
    • My fundal height measured a little low today, so Dr. Meste decided and ultrasound was needed to check my fluid level
    • His estimated weight at 36 weeks....drum roll please
      • 6 pounds 13oz!!!
      • That is bigger than I was at 40+ weeks( I was 6' 12)
      • What have I gotten myself into???
      • Please pray he comes early before he reaches 10 pounds

3 comments:

maggie sheridan said...

Laura! That is hilarious - now you know that the weight you've gained is all Jedidiah's fault! We love y'all and see the Lord making you and Joel into parents by the minute. It is so sweet to see the Holy Spirit indwelt in you and you responding to life with grace by the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for loving us and praying for us. We love you guys and can't wait for Jedidiah's arrival. What a blessed little boy to grow up in a home where Jesus is center-place.

The Tolberts said...

oooohhh i can't wait to meet him!!!! you are getting SO close!!! can't wait to have play dates!!

Daniel and Sarah said...

Some friends of ours just had a boy 9 lbs 3 oz...eeek

Post a Comment