Monday, July 12, 2010

Sugar Baby

Here are some updates on sweet baby Jedidiah:
  • At 29 weeks we went to the doctor for my Glucola and 4d ultrasound.
  • Good news- He is about 3 1/2 pounds and head down like he is supposed to be
  • He was completely uncooperative for his photo shoot, but we did find out he has some hair and see some sweet little features when his hands weren't in his face
  • Bad news- I failed my Glucola test for gestational diabetes
  • At 30 weeks I took my 3 hour glucose test. After feeling terrible in the waiting room for 3 hours, I did find out that I passed. I celebrated with a hot fudge sundae from TCBY on Friday and a Jerry's supreme snowcone on Saturday!!
  • I am now 31 weeks and feeling pretty good. He is very active and it's so fun to watch him move around so much.
  • Also, we ALMOST have the nursery finished. I will post pics soon.
  • 2 more months and we get to meet this sweet lil boy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment